Become a Member - Online
Become a Member - Download Form
Monthly Luncheon Sponsorships
Event Payment Authorization
US Hispanic Chamber
Hispanic Business Initiative Fund
Tampa Bay International Business Council
Mission & Vision
Board of Directors
VICE PRESIDENT HCCTB — Vice President
Go-Getter, energetic, creative, results-oriented, proven performer committed to continued excellence. Hold a Bachelor Degree In Business Administration - Major Marketing. Enjoy building relationship, create great experience, work smart and have fun. Goal driven, tenacious sales and management professional demonstrating award-winning sales record in highly competitive industry. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet sales targets. A strong work ethic combined with a commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken. Team player, working effectively with internal & external customers as well as other areas in the organization in accomplishing objectives
Area of expertise are: Sales & Marketing Leadership
• 15+ years of experience within Sales & Marketing Field
• Training and developing sales professionals in communicating the science of the art selling.
• Creating and implementing sales and marketing strategies for existing and new products.
• Identifying, prioritizing and pursuing business opportunities.
• Structuring business deals and negotiating contracts.
Knowledgeable on word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM Platform( Salesforce.com).
• Developing comprehensive marketing/advertising strategies to help achieve business goals.
• Driving highly effective sales organizations, communicating vision, methodology, and goals.
• Fully bilingual (English-Spanish) verbal and written.
• Retail/Technology/M2M/Business Solutions knowledgeable.
• Travel oriented. Well know Markets on the FL-US/USVI/Puerto Rico
Contact us with any questions.
Phone : 813-867-3550
http: // tampahispanicchamber.com
3/27/2018 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
You are already subscribed!
Please enter valid email.