||Responsible for controlling all on-air equipment and quality of final on-air signals. Executes and monitors audio/video quality of daily programming. Dubs commercial and promotional spots. Maintains daily program log. Troubleshoots and communicates effectively with other departments.
1. Controls all on-air equipment and responsible for quality of final on-air signal.
2. Live on-air audio/video switching.
3. Loads Playlist and executive’s daily programming using the Leitch automation system.
4. Oversees dub commercials and promotional spots into Leitch and tape back-up.
5. Monitors audio/video quality of programming and takes corrective action when necessary.
6. Loads Program tapes as needed.
7. Maintains daily program log and updates throughout the day.
8. Records incoming feeds.