The Business Expo is the largest minority business event in Florida. As the Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council’s premier annual event, it draws business leaders from across Florida and the nation. The Business Expo brings together a unique cross-section of minority entrepreneurs, large corporations and government agencies to create new relationships, ventures and opportunities for growth.
The theme is Ignite – Opportunities, Ideas, Partnerships, Learning and Change.
The Business Expo features hundreds of business appointments, power-packed workshops, industry group gatherings, MasterClasses, a Buyers and Sellers Lounge, the Youth Entrepreneur Workshop and much more.
- Learn about over $40 billion in business opportunities statewide
- Meet One-on-One with corporate buying decision-makers
- Showcase your products and services to an audience of prospective buyers
- Gain insight, best practices and ideas from leading business experts and industry leaders
- Uncover potential business and strategic alliance partners
- Connect with successful minority business owners
- Take part in two days of networking
- Get inspired and learn about the latest industry trends
- Learn best practices from peers that have gained great success within the network