||Medical Communications Assistant Job Duties: May include but are not limited to
• Use of computer applications; such as IMS, Micro Pharmacy.
• Answering telephones, and checking voice messages.
• Greeting patients.
• Updating and filing patient medical records.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Arranging laboratory and other services and referrals.
• Handling correspondence for patient medical records.
• Faxing and scanning documents.
• Communicating benefits and features of BHRT and Weight Management packages.
• Proper transfer of patient calls for both family practice and weight management.
• Proper phone etiquette, including professional greeting, message taking and directing patients
to the proper individual.