||This position requires an individual who delivers a high level of customer service to ensure a positive relationship with all customers, can work independently, communicate effectively in writing and orally, understand and implement procedures and practices, and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in their work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Respond to requests for information from customers in accordance with designated timeframes.
• Maintain current and accurate information in the multiple agency databases.
• Attend all meetings/in-service trainings, as requested or required, in a punctual and professional
• Complete all reports in a timely and comprehensive manner as required.
• Adhere to all Coalition personnel policies and procedures.
• Work cooperatively with groups of providers, partner agencies, staff members and the
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to include:
▪ Prompt and courteous response to provider inquiries via telephone and email.
▪ Prompt and courteous response to inquiries from other staff via telephone and email.
• Interact as part of a team by exhibiting dependability, cooperation, initiative, and punctuality.
• Ability to organize data for presentation in reports, documents, and other written materials.
• Assist with all special assignments, research, and report preparation. Participates in the
organization of special activities/events related to the services of the Institute for Early Learning Professionals.